You have jobs to fill. But, you don’t have time to build contact lists, cold-call the competition, market your opportunity, and then deal with the fall out of poaching.
Current solution on the market:
Use an agency. They’ll compile a list of names from LinkedIn, contact those names, pitch the opportunity, and charge you a cool 20-25% of the first year salary.
It’s worth a fee, because you don’t have time to do it. But it’s not worth having to tell your decision maker you need approval for yet ANOTHER vendor that’s going to cost your company probably tens of thousands of dollars to get the job done.
New Solution: Pay-Per-Candidate™
$995 per QUALIFIED candidate resume
- You’ll only pay once you have reviewed the background of the candidate(s)
- You’ll have had the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers
- You’re interested in moving forward with the candidate(s)
- More control over the entire process, communication from soup to nuts with candidates without a headhunter in the way
- No time limit from when we submit a resume to interview the candidate – if you want to move forward a year later – just call us!
- Pay ONLY for the candidates you are interested in – if we submit 20 and you only like 1, you only pay for 1
Company wanted to hire a Director of Medical Information, salary $150k. They had a contingency agreement(s) with other staffing firms for 25% and would have paid $37,500 to fill this role.
HirePerfect offered them our Pay Per Candidate (PPC) program. We sourced 488 potential people with the appropriate title, field experience, and desired industry in 3 days. Out of those 488 people, we were able to connect and speak with 55 people in another 5 days.
19 of the 55 people sent us their resumes, and we qualified and forwarded on 12 confidential resumes to the hiring manager.
The hiring manager approved 8 resumes for moving forward with and ultimately interviewed F2F 5 of those candidates, resulting in a direct hire.
Company paid $995 x 8 resumes for a total $7960 – a COST SAVINGS of $29,540!